Sunday, September 27, 2009

The super boot - can you go any higher?

First, I must apologise for not blogging more often, duty calls! However, you'll be pleased to know that I have been working on the October GLOSSY magazine and also giving StyleScoop a hot new look. Go check it out!

Sky high, over the knee boots are hot, hot, hot for Fall 2009/10, which means they will probably be super hot for us on the other side of the equator come July 2010. Remember that's around the same time as the World Cup Soccer here in sunny SA, so hopefully the international fashionista's will strut their stuff while their guys catch the game. Girls, please bring along all your fabulous shoes, I will gladly take them off your hands. I wear a size 39 or US 8 :-)

Anyway, back to the boots... how devilishly hot are these Bebe Fabiana boots?


Or these...

I found these babies via one of my favourite blogs - The Shoe Girl. They are by Stella McCartney and as you can see go way, way, way beyond the knee. They do make a flipping sexy, seamless tights/hot heel combo. I don't know if I'd wear them, but they look absolutely amazing!

That's them on the catwalk. You can't even tell they are shoes at first glance.

Now, something I would definitely wear and it fits in purrfectly with the whole versatility thing are these leather leg warmers from Fendi. Yes, I said it out loud - I love leg warmers, but only if they are hot as these...

Worn with the right shoes, which have got to be super high, concealed platforms, then these look ammmmmazing!

The first time I spotted them was in the Fendi ad in the September British Vogue. Model Jessica Stam looks amazing - that whole look...Sensational! I must have these!

By the way, apparently Chanel's front man Karl Lagerfeld was not only the creative director behind this campaign, but he photographed it too! Go Karl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment