Monday, September 28, 2009

My "Field" of dreams

Why, why, why can't these be a little closer? I am in love with these three items from Patricia Field... I will keep staring at them until they are in my closet :)

First, the belt
When I saw it on Sex and the City, I had to have it and have searched high and low to find something similar - nadda! It's so, so, so gorgeous and so darn different - I haven't seen anything like it and I love how it can be worn in so many different ways.

Next, the jacket


and last, but certainly not least, this dress...

3 comments:

  1. Ok! when you find that belt you have to let a fellow blogger know coz the way she used that belt in the movie was just killer - its so versatile! like the black gladitor type heels she also wore often... hmmm cant wait to see what she wears in the movie sequel - so far she's lookin good tho*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! An SA girl after my own heart! I love Patricia Field, I went crazy with the credit card on my last trip to New York, the guy at the counter was like "You don't come here often do you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sheri :) I do love PF's stuff, I must admit though, some of it is a bit "crazy" for me to wear, but still love it! They ship to SA but it's just so dang expensive! :(

    ReplyDelete