Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm loving the blues...

Two blogs in one day... I'm catching up, but really, I do have a lot to say - what else is new? Lately, I have a slight (just a slight) obsession with Blue...

It started with this gorgeous pair of Electric blue Steve Madden Trinitie Platforms...


Which, I got as a gift from their lovely agency in South Africa. (They sent me a black pair as well, but it's all part of the perks of being a fashion editor heheh).

Seriously though, these heels are so comfy and the colour is so unique and amazing, Im actually too scared to wear them in case I mess them up. But on the other hand I cant wait to wear them and show them off!

Speaking of blue, what do you think of my blue nails?

This colour reminds me of bubble gum! I had to cut them shorter because long nails just looked weird this colour.. The shade is "GreenPort" by Essie

5 comments:

  1. those shoes are to die for. am so jealous! and am actually looking for the stockists right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. found them online. now just need to see if they have my size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL YAY! You wont regret it - they are sexy and super comfy and HIGH, which pretty much equals everything a fab pair of shoes needs.

    If you dont come right let me know and I will try find out where in CT you can get em' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im also hoping the rain dies down here so I can wear them tomorrow to a product launch breakfast - Im painting my nails now in Revlon Midnght Affair (an indigo blue) thats to die for, just for the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok life can be so unfair sometimes... i tried those shoes on awhile back and they really were comfy - just not comfy enough to suit my student budget!!! lol ya got a pair of stunnerz there, love them and enjoy em***

    ReplyDelete