Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Put a spring in your step

I bet you thought this post was going to be about fashion, Louboutin's or Victoria Beckham - well guess again.

Today is spring day and what would spring be without a good ol' spring clean? So this afternoon I decided to put a spring in my step and start by cleaning out my work space...

Before...


OK it's not too bad - I mean I can still see my desk right? But it is quite cluttered, and I'm starting a small junk collection on the left...

I am a beauty editor, so it's natural to have make up all over my desk. I cleaned most of it up after I finished with the mag features, but some always seems to remain as part of the decor...

After...


So what do you think? I clean up good don't I? And my workspace feels like new and best of all, I'm inspired to get on with the October GLOSSY magazine now...

I even updated my Inspiration board.... with fabulous spring trends and I don't inspiration from scarves and winter woolies.

I get my cut outs from various magazines, mostly international ones as these the trends are ahead of us. There are some cut outs from local mags too - Like the Beyonce Pic which was a cover for and issue of ELLE. I love that pic of her - she looks amazing.

And just in case you're thinking that I shoved everything into the cupboard under my desk, think again - it isn't called spring clean for nothing...

Before...
After...

I even managed to fill a bag of unwanted paper to add to recycle bin...

No comments:

Post a Comment