Thursday, September 10, 2009

My babies...

Today when I went into Aldo, I couldn't control myself. Usually, I go in, see a pair of shoes I love, think about them, then go back, think about them again, and then decide if I'll get them or not - I want to be sure you know!? Now, I must admit oftentimes I leave the thinking a bit too long and before I know it someone else has zapped all the size sixes - one of the beauties of having a "common sized foot".

Well today, I walked in, spotted these babies and ...

Now they're mine!

I couldn't resist and can you honestly blame me? I mean they are H-O-T! Super high, super sexy, super comfy and just plain fabulous!

The only thing that remains is finding the perfect outfit and an excuse to wear them. But, they look great with jeans too, so I don't think they'll stay brand new for too long :)

6 comments:

  1. Your babies are great, Would love to see a pic of you wearing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these shoes would look amazing with a short black dress and some fierce eye makeup, messy hair and some 'tude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies... I agree Skinny Bitches - sexy short black dress is a must!

    Nubia, will try post a pic soon... Once I've foudn the perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soo in luv with them!! Saw them at Aldo, beautiful! They will go with EVERYTHING!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blicous, they are not only hot, they are SUPER COMFY TOO! 13.5cm and I wore them for more than 12 hours straight!

    FashionJazz, did you try them on? Did you buy them hehe - Thats the next logical question... coz when I put them on I had to have them :)

    ReplyDelete