Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday fun

I happened to bump into this really awesome website called Looklet and had some fabulous, Friday fun putting together designer outfits in "real time"...

This is my floral with a "rock-chick" edge. I've actually been on the hunt for a studded belt and the perfect little floral dress or skirt to put a look like this together.

How sexy are those shoes?

I love this look for a night out - The dress is by Karen Miller and has a nice flash of purple - I love purple!
But it 's the back of this look that I really love! How gorgeous are those Alexander McQueen heels? I know.... I want them!

And a trend I am very drawn to at the moment is layering a long tank over a sexy black top, with simple black heels, black shades, some leather or wet-look pants and lots and lots of layered necklaces like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment