Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rock me baby...

Lately I've been a bit obsessed with the whole rocker-edge look. Skulls are so hot right now and of course, lots and lots of barra-BLING!

I've even resorted to wearing my studded "heavy metal" leather bracelet from way back when, but this time round, wearing it with my "girly" bangle.


I also found this super hot ring from Sass Diva - It fits over two fingers - kinda like a knuckle-duster, but I wont be leaving my mark on any one's forehead :)


Gotta wear it with red nails!

My new favourite Nail Polish is "Red Tango" from Estee Lauder - Yum, YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah a girl after my own heart...I luv studs and i live in my cuffs!! I saw that ring, its really awsome! Did u see the gold snake ring there too? I bought that 2 weeks ago and I cant take it off I luv it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete