Friday, August 28, 2009

GLOSSY is flipping fabulous fashion...

It's here, it's here, it's here!!! OK, almost here!

After working my butt of doing the layout and design of this issue, I am happy to FINALLY shut down my InDesign (at least for a couple of days before I get to work on the October issue).

But seriously, how hot does this new, revamped issue of the StyleScoop digital glossy (now called GLOSSY) look? Yeah, super hot indeed!

The premiere issue of GLOSSY, launching on September 1st 2009, features articles by stylists and fashionistas, interviews with designer Abigail Keats as well as Highveld’s stereo's drive time presenter - Bailey Schneider. You can also get the inside scoop on beauty trends that have been tried, tested and loved or check out the hottest trends for spring with the fabulous spring 2009 look-book.

I can't wait, only 4 more sleeps to go! In the meantime go to www.glossymag.co.za to check out the teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment