Saturday, December 12, 2009

Obsession - Black and white delight

Black and white block-colour dresses have become my new obsession. I absolutely love the contrasting colours and how they can be worked for daytime or an evening affair, it just takes the right pair of shoes.

I particularly LOVE ones with high waisted styles like these ...

This one from Forever21 via www.splendicity.com is super cute, simple and classic and I love the high waisted look of it! Plus it has an understated elegance. Classic, simple... PERFECT!

Of course Mrs Beckham always makes it my style books, and here are some black and white delights from her dvb collection...

Very high-powered fashionista!

So POSH!


A longer length dvb Dress looks sensational

I was absolutely stoked when I managed to get a gorgeous black and white dress from YDE and better yet, on SALE!!!

It's not the greatest of pics, but I love this dress! It's straight cut at the bottom, with a GREAT fitting top section and I love the high waist!


No comments:

Post a Comment