Friday, December 4, 2009

Dresses that impress

Supposedly we're in summer right now? Well looking out my window for the past few weeks, all I see is doom doom and gloom. In December - WTF? Where is the sun hiding?

All through winter in July, I was inspired by sunny, summery dresses and stocked up on a few, but judging by this miserable weather, I wont be able to wear them until next summer :( - So now I'm inspired by winter dresses - how gorgeous are these from Raxevsky?


This one is so gorgeous and classic. I could SO see myself wearing this one. The only thing that's missing is the big ball to wear it to :). I love dresses with pretty details and this one has a gorgeous detail, high up on the waist, and a beautiful lace detail at the back.


So gorgeous! This one reminds me of a 1930's flapper dress today. The colour is simply stunning and the black belt really modernizes this timeless dress.


This one is super cute. Like I said, I love details on dresses. I'm very much a plain Jane when it comes to dresses, I dont like over the top stuff with too much going on, but love the subtle details that make it unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment