Friday, December 25, 2009

Louboutin arm candy - yes please

I'm a huge fan and loyal follower of the fabulous Rachel Zoe. She has such an amazing talent to make, well, anything look super stylish and she always pulls it off in a classy and sophisticated way.

A few weeks ago I subscribed to her daily mailer - TZR (The Zoe Report) and I look forward to every days' mail. It pops into my inbox usually after 5pm which signals "me" time, and what a great way to start "me" time!

Yesterday's TZR was my favourite so far... Rachel has brought a true piece of heaven to my inbox, and while Santa didn't leave a gorgeous Christian Louboutin Cadeau clutch under my tree, this gorgeous clutch is certainly on my lust list. So, if you ever want to get me a prezzie, don't say I didn't give you any suggestions ;-p.

The Christian Louboutin Cadeau metallic gold Clutch is adorned with a beautiful bow and is said to retail at close to 900 US Dollars - so expect to fork out close to R7k to get one of these babies on your arm.

1 comment: