Monday, January 4, 2010

Loubie Lust - Maggie

I first spotted these gorgeous, Ga-Ga-GEOUS Christian Louboutin heels on the cover of People magazine, and who would you think was wearing them?



Victoria Beckham (of course), who, by the way, I'm sure has more Loubies in her closet than most celebs and probably owns every single pair ever made. I wouldn't be surprised if she did!


In fact it was in her book, That Extra Half and Inch where I first spotted and fell in love with Louboutins, one specific pair (http://littleredsoles.blogspot.com/2009/08/love-affair-begins.html).



Now that's how you go to a Lakers game - VB style in Louboutins!

PS, Personally I love the tabacco and black pair, but they also come in a lilac/ navy combo which is also hot. I priced these babies on Barneys' website and they are going for $930 - R6 825, which is not bad for Louboutins, in fact it's pretty good! Now just to get my ticket to NYC and then wake up from my dream!

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, almost R7000-00 for a pair of shoes... a mite steep I would think. However, I imagine if you earn millions I guess it is no problem.

    Love your blog, very neat, very informative and interesting..
    Hope your year started off well.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ sexylegsandbody :) If i had 7K they would be mine :). Thanks for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you blog:)nothing like some great shoes to look at to make me smile,I am now following you. Oh and by the way these heels are gorgeous!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also dig Loubou's


    ==========
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/

    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice shoes but I cannot recognize the star so she can also wear the Ladies black leather Platform Shoes with the nice Black Wedge Open Toe Shoes sales at cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete