Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Obession - Leather wrap belt

My new obsession is my haute new leather wrap belt. I bought it from Aldo a few weeks ago, but havent' worn it yet... None the less, I plan to very soon and here here are some leather looks I love!

Jeannie Mai is fast becoming one of my new style icons. Although she will have to take her place behind Victoria Beckham on my style icon list. This look is so gorgeous! I love how she's mixed totally different pieces and it works - on me, it might be a little different, but on her it looks Ah-mazing!

There's that leather belt (similar to mine actually) and I love how she's used it to roughen up an otherwise "girly outfit"


Even though this belt it totally different to mine, I love how leather added to such a delicate, feminine can look so chic. And the colour combo - tra la la - Emmy Rossum

I like this outfit of Emma Stone's for an evening affair. Again, I like how she's used a leather belt to give her simple dress an edge!

2 comments: