Sunday, October 25, 2009

Obsession, Leigh Schubert and The Space

I'm always the first person to complain about the lack of "variety" in our clothing stores. And yet, every time I'm out shopping for an outfit, or just "because" I always find myself back in the same old, bland and boring stores... (you know exactly which ones I'm talking about).

I'm also one of "those" people who walks past a store, and just scans the racks, and of course, there is nothing that I like. I don't really look, I don't really shop! So, the other day I challenged myself, to really check out the racks, and no, not in "those" stores either, but rather in more edgier, more exclusive stores that have that something different.

I found myself at The Space at Gateway - which is now, by the way, my absolute favourite store. It's such an great little store, that stocks a variety of local designers; Amanda Lard Cherry, Leigh Schubert, Colette Palin and Colleen Eitzen are some of the names.

I found the most amazing pair of satin pants from Leigh Schubert, I had to have them and I did! For 7 days at least. As much as I loved these babies - they are still super hot - they just didn't look so great on my body shape. I have naturally big hips and am so used to flared pants, that straight cut slacks just look odd on me. I took them home in any case, to try them out with my Aldo babies, but the image in my mind looked a lot hotter than the mirror.

Even though I don't have them anymore (sniff sniff), I still think they are super hot...



Check out the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment