Sunday, October 25, 2009

Behind the scenes at ELLE

Last month, I was fortunate enough to attend ELLE magazine's first local cover shoot, featuring local starlet Vanessa Haywood. I was sent to cover the "Behind the scenes" action on my blog and style website, StyleScoop and I must say it was quite an experience.


The other day I picked up my copy of ELLE and it's really amazing to see what materialised from the shoot. Vanessa is truly a professional, I mean seriously you would never have thought that this chick had been at it, posing non stop from 6am to 6pm. OK, I lie - she did stop once or twice to change her wardrobe.


As it was a "Behind the scenes" I also managed to catch some live camera action...



I could kick myself for not taking more pics, especially with Vanessa and the fabulous ELLE team, but it was a truly great experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment